Deferred Disposition

You must come in person by the court date printed on your citation to apply for deferred disposition. You must bring photo identification with you.

You do not qualify for deferred disposition if: 
  • you possess a commercial driver's license;
  • you were speeding 30 miles or more over the posted speed limit (or 15 miles or more over the speed limit if the offense was in a school zone);
  • your offense occurred in a construction zone with workers present;
  • your offense was passing an authroized emergency vehicle;
  • your offense was passing or meeting a school bus while loading or unloading children
  • your offense involved an accident or injury;
  • your offense is exempted by statute from deferred disposition.
Additional Information
If you are 24 years of age or younger you will be required to complete a defensive driving course as a condition of probation. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, money order, Visa, and Mastercard. Checks are not accepted.

If you were cited for No Valid Driver License or Driving While License Suspended/Invalid you must present proof to the Court that you remedied the defect at the time you make your request for deferred disposition. Deferred disposition will not be granted unless you present proof that the defect is remedied.

If you were cited for Fail to Maintain Financial Responsibility you must show the Court that you have current proof of financial responsibility that must remain valid for the duration of your probation.

Contact the court at 817.410.3284 for more information including fine amount and eligibility. Please wait 3 business days before contacting the court.