Report an Issue

Please contact the appropriate department when reporting an issue.


Animal Wildlife


- Potholes within Grapevine City limits should be reported to the Public Works department at 817.410.3330.

Roadway Obstruction

Street Light Outage

Traffic Signal Issue

Water Leaks
- Water leaks should be reported to the Water and Wastewater Utilities Division in Public Works at 817.410.3330. After 5pm and on weekends, please call 817.442.5908.